Our client is a very successful and respected provider of over the road transportation solutions including LTL and TL services both domestic and cross border. They take pride in their ethical standards and place customer care at the top of their priorities. Due to their continued growth and the need to build in their logistics department, they have asked Sean Baker to assist them in finding an exceptional Logistics Coordinator for their Calgary office.
As a customer service focused Logistics Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing domestic and cross border shipments from start to finish for clients, as well as brokering LTL freight to beyond points not directly serviced by your company assets. You will work closely with your team to ensure client orders are processed in a timely manner and follow through to measure success.
Aspects of your role will focus on the following:
- Assisting customers in understanding the shipment process (i.e. cost, delivery timelines ,status updates and invoices)
- Responsible for carrier communication (i.e. booking shipments, negotiating costs and verifying customs documentation)
- Working with various departments to ensure corporate goals and customer satisfaction is achieved
Do you have the following qualifications?
- Previous Logistics Coordinator experience in the transportation or freight forwarding industry
- Excellent project management and critical thinking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Sense of urgency and ability to work within short timelines
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
If you meet the above qualifications and want to make your mark in an organization, please do not hesitate to submit your resume in a PDF or WORD format directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only resumes’ that have the following subject line will be considered: Logistics Coordinator