Our client is one of Canada’s best-established distributor’s in the building products space. An opportunity for a career with a solid, stable company with strong core values that is committed to internal promotion. They have asked Cornelius Wong of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Warehouse Coordinator for their facility in Niagara.
We are looking for individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit and value personal training and development. Someone with strong work ethics and a high standard of integrity. Taking ownership and strive for operational excellence.
- Shipping, receiving, delivering to customers (either through company truck or 3rd party), inventory, material handling and general upkeep/cleanliness of the warehouse
- Be innovative in the development of new ideas, projects and processes
- Improvement of projects for managing and controlling the inventory
- Carry out inventory control to ensure inventories are at optimal levels
- Report and analyze data and present to senior managers when necessary
- Lead by example and represent the corporation in a professional manner
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Post-secondary education, ideally in Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- 2+ years experience in a warehouse setting
- Valid driver’s license, clean record
- Understand inventory control processes
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, sound business judgement and the capacity for continued growth and development
- High energy with strong communication skills
To apply, please send a copy of your resume to Cornelius Wong via the "apply now" button.