We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Communications professional in the GTA. This opportunity is with our industry-leading pharmaceutical client that manufactures both brand and biosimilar products. They offer an excellent compensation package as well as internal development and advancement opportunities.
Reporting to the Country Head, the Director, Communications will lead all public relations activities in Canada including the development of communications platforms and refining the International Communications and PR programs in collaboration with the Canadian leadership team. The incumbent will act as the main point of contact for PR agencies, manage media-related issues that may impact the organization, and will maintain stakeholder relationshpis with key patient advocacy groups.
- University degree
- Pharmaceutical/healthcare experience in Communications and Stakeholder Relations is required
- Previous experience working with Patient Advocacy Organizations
- Experience developing and implementing internal communications to employees
- Understanding of media coverage and how to handle media-led issues
- Demonstrated excellence in strategic PR and communications planning, preferably in the pharma/healthcare sector
- Strong decision making skills
- Proven excellence in written and verbal communication
If you are interested in this position please send your resume to Steve Bews at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested applicants, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.