Area Manager – Vernon, BC
For over half a century this Canadian service company has been a supplier of essential industrial commodities and related services across the country. With an extensive nation-wide customer base, they service a broad spectrum of industrial, residential and commercial customers. They are looking to add their next Area Manager based out of beautiful Vernon, BC.
This role is open to individuals willing to relocate and leave the expensive city life behind; professionals looking for a change of pace while still remaining close to metropolitan amenities! Vernon gets you away from the hustle and bustle and into a beautifully scenic area where you can enjoy the surrounding nature away from the disturbances of big city life.
- With full P&L responsibility, you will provide leadership and strategic direction to operations, sales, service, and administrative teams including those based in remote sites. Specifically, you will fulfill the following key responsibilities:
- Build business plans and oversee their implementation in order to capture business growth and consistently deliver budgeted financial results
- Build a strong service and delivery team through recruiting, coaching, training and mentoring
- Ensure all operations are managed safely and in accordance with the company’s stated values
- Develop and maintain a strong customer service focus to ensure customer satisfaction, retention, and growth.
- Manage market budgets and forecasts and report on the performance of key business metrics and KPIs
IDEAL CANDIDATE: TO FIT THE ROLE
- A minimum of five years of related business experience with proven leadership, business and financial acumen, and effective decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with personnel management – including coaching, and training, to disciplinary action
- Demonstrated track record of managing safe operations at multiple locations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as a strong history of impeccable customer service
- Union Management experience would be a plus
- Ability to identify and develop business opportunities and establish a positive company profile within the local business community
This role offers a competitive base and bonus structure, expenses, company vehicle allowance, RRSP plan as well, as an outstanding benefits package.
If the opportunity to work with an industry-leading company, providing an attractive compensation package, performance incentives, and comprehensive benefits is of interest to you, please reply in confidence.
To apply directly please send your resume to Cameron Lappin by using the “Apply” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.