LOCK SEARCH GROUP
POSITION: Sales Coordinator
LOCATION: Downtown Toronto, ON
Lock Search Group is a leading permanent placement recruiting firm and we are currently recruiting for an Inside Sales Representative for a rapidly growing leading distributor of innovative and cutting-edge smoking accessories to the exploding cannabis and vaping market!
Given the growing needs and demands of the cannabis and vaping industry in Toronto and across Canada, their team is growing rapidly and they are in need of a Sales Coordinator to provide operational support to the sales team and management and servicing customer accounts.
- Provide support to customers by answering questions and requests
- Maintain workflow by keeping up with product returns, marketing giveaways and back ordered items
- Analyze customer data and create and revise account and sales reports
- Revise custom pricing for accounts and create price lists
- Seek resolutions for administrative, accounting and operational issues
- Manage account onboarding by ensuring proper documentation and licensing while assigning payment terms
- Create and revise systems and procedures to improve workflow
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications
- Assist Regional Director with onboarding new hires and providing training resources
- Communicate with different brands and affiliates to update authorized reseller lists and update compliance report
- Work closely with marketing to plan trade show accommodations and travel arrangements
- Post Secondary Degree
- 1+ years of previous administrative experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service and follow-up skills
- Passionate and highly motivated
- Knowledge of Netsuite (CRM) is highly preferred
This is a full time, permanent opportunity with great benefits and an amazing young and dynamic workplace culture. The compensation package will include a base salary between 45-50K.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Dana Lamanna using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.