Operations Clerk & Receptionist
Our client is a global leader in the chemical industry, a highly successful and long-standing organization. They have asked Cornelius Wong of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for an Operations Clerk/Receptionist to join their team in Etobicoke.
The Operations Clerk/Receptionist will provide administrative support to Operations team and manage the front desk.
- Analyze receiving documents and process all goods received for the warehouse including filing of CofA’s
- Review daily run sheets and ensure all goods issued are processed on a daily basis
- Scan bills of ladings and meter tickets and files for easy access
- Respond to internal and external customer specific documentation requests in a timely manner
- Upload daily deliveries made by Sub-Distributor
- Tend to visitors and walk-in customers
- Manage local suppliers including warehouse and office supplies and photocopiers
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and couriers including managing customer cheque payments received
- Support the Customer Service team as required
- Contribute and participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Complete other tasks and special projects as assigned by the Distribution and Fleet Manager or the Warehouse Supervisor
- Post-Secondary education
- Strong computer skills
- Superior organization skills
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume in confidence to Cornelius Wong via the “apply now” button.