Screw Machine Setter/Operator
Our client is an industry leading manufacturer of building materials, in business for over 100 years! Due to growth they have asked Cornelius Wong of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Screw Machine Setter/Operator to be based out of their facility in Brampton, ON.
This is an afternoon position 4pm-12:30am Monday to Friday. This is a non-unionized position at a clean facility with a great safety record and above market pay!
The Screw Machine Setter/Operator will set up and operate one or more multi spindle or single spindle screw machines equipped with automatic indexing and feeding mechanisms to perform series of machining operations on metal bar stock, following specifications.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must have experience on one of the following machines; • Davenport, New Britain, Brown & Sharpe, Acme Gridley, Conomatic, CNC Turning Centre
- Ability to read blue prints
- Inspect parts coming off the screw machines and to determine if quality standards are met
- Maintain accurate production records
- Communication skills
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume in confidence to Cornelius Wong via the “apply now” button.