Territory Sales Representative - Vaping Company
Our client is Canada’s largest and leading wholesale distributor within the Cannabis industry. They specifically distribute electronic vaporizers and e-liquids, with the goal of helping people quit smoking and switching to a safer alternative. They have grown their company tremendously over last couple years and now they are expanding their business nationwide.
As part of this growing business, our client is looking for a Trade Business Development Associate to join their field sales team for GTA. The main purpose of this role is to develop our client’s market share and volume within the assigned territory. This individual will have to develop professional relationships with retailers and ensure best in class service to customers while meeting business objectives.
- Prospecting new clients, cold calling and vetting out new businesses
- Managing your channel and managing relationships across various retailers
- Heavily involved in trade programs, coming up with an optimal product mix, product distribution, and managing overall inventory levels and space allocation for your portfolio.
- Staying up-to-date with market trends, new products and knowing what customers prefer within local markets, amongst competitors and within the industry as a whole
- Working closely with the rest of the team to share best practices and collaborate on proposal development
- Studying your customers, their operations requirements and their overall business to ensure optimal sales strategy
- Providing your customers with best products that align with their business objectives and giving them creative solutions.
- Post-secondary education in Business, Marketing or related fields
- At least 2-5 years of experience within sales
- Previous outside sales experience
- Proven track record of expanding revenues through new accounts
- Experience with related industry is preferred
- Must possess a strong business acumen, with ability to make decision independently and work without supervision
- A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume to Dave Dureno and Mike Davis using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.