Our client, a patient-focused and global pharmaceutical leader, is currently looking for a Medical Science Liaison to support their clinical development in the GTA. The candidate will support sales, project management and clinical education, while providing ongoing support and expertise to customers. This field-based expert will be required to build strong-cross functional relationships with important decision makers while upholding all company, industry, legal, ethical and regulatory standards.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- MD, Ph.D. or Pharm.D. required (MSc also considered)
- 3 years of Pharmaceutical experience (MSL experience preferred)
- A solid scientific background with a thorough grasp of the pharmaceutical industry and a superior ability to think strategically and critically
- Excellent skills in presenting clear and persuasive presentations
- Firm understanding of the key phases, processes, and techniques that are involved in both the pre-clinical and clinical aspects of drug development
- Understanding of the Canadian healthcare infrastructure and the different legislations
- Strong business acumen and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proven track record of teamwork, leadership, timely decision making and results orientation in meeting objectives
- Ability to work weekends/evenings and travel as required
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Steve Bews by using the Apply option below, or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.