A global manufacturer of commercial, and consumer building products, our client is undergoing extensive growth and is actively looking for a driven and motivated Territory Manager to join their team based in the Lower Mainland. In this home-based position, you will be reporting to the Regional Director and will manage the company’s line of products, services, and customers in BC which includes the Lower Mainland, Fraser Valley, and Vancouver Island areas.
As a Territory Manager, it will be your responsibility to identify objectives, grow the wholesale business and ensure a consistent profitable growth of sales; as well as managing the relationship of existing key accounts and pursuing new business opportunities to drive through your wholesale partners.
- Develops positive on-going relationships with Wholesalers, Builders, Contractors, and Retail (Big-Box).
- Focus on selling value, while promoting the organization's competitive advantages within a competitive single-family residential construction marketplace.
- Maintain a high-profile level within the industry by actively participating in industry associations and events within your territory.
- Carry out a variety of educational activities to promote the company and products; this will include Lunch & Learn and onsite presentations to clientele.
- Create and implement local marketing and sales promotions.
- Post Secondary preferred in sales, marketing, business or equivalent
- 3-5 years sales experience with previous with building products is an asset
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Strong, above average written and oral communication skills including presentation skills.
- Experience with working independently and as part of a team. Team engagement is a must!
- Able to travel and work non-standard hours as needed
The successful candidate will enjoy a base salary, annual bonus, strong benefits, and an attractive car package. To apply directly please send your resume to Cameron Lappin by using the “Apply” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.