Regional Marketing Manager
Our client is a national leader within the wine & spirits industry in Canada. They are currently hiring a high potential Regional Marketing Manager join their team. The primary function of this role is to plan and execute marketing initiatives and gather sale results for specific brands within a portfolio. This position will directly report to Vice President, Operations and will require a close working relationship with the Marketing management team.
- Developing, executing and managing marketing plans for all the brands within your portfolio and ensuring compliance to guidelines
- Completing monthly status reports and providing marketing updates promptly
- Working closely with the sales team to analyze variances in supply and demand, making pricing recommendations and strategizing accordingly
- Defining the core portfolio spirit brands account lists for various accounts including on-premise, retail and boutique.
- Working with the sales team to determine how to allocate resources to core, targeted and off premise accounts
- Tracking budget and spending plans
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of regional PR and marketing initiatives and how it’s effecting the overall National brand
- Managing advertisement and promotion budget and initiatives
- Overall responsible for product knowledge and being able to train the marketing and sales team as well as clients
- Other management and administrative activities as required
- University degree within sales, marketing, business or equivalent
- French bilingual is an asset but not necessary
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within the Beverage and Alcohol industry
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience within marketing
- Must possess a driver’s license
- Must be willing to travel for business and have a valid Canadian Passport
- Ability to demonstrate a great business acumen
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks in a reasonable manner
- Ability to develop relationships and must be an effective communicator
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume to Dave Dureno using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.