Our client, a national leader in warehouse storage and automation solutions, is looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales Representative to join their Calgary team.
The primary focus of this position will be to secure the business of new clients while balancing existing customer relationships. You are responsible for acquiring new clients and developing, maintaining and strengthening those relationships. In this role, you will be involved throughout the entire sales process from the identification of the opportunity to the implementation of the solution.
Additionally, as the successful candidate you will:
- Drive revenue by securing new business opportunities
- Generate leads via cold calling, networking, and referrals
- Manage a balanced sales funnel, execute all steps of the sales process from target to close
- Grow an assigned territory while strategically penetrating an existing account base
- Conduct sales presentations to clients
- Be the subject matter expert on products to end-users, distributors, and contractors
To be successful in this role you will need the drive to increase market share and sales opportunities along with the following:
- Post-Secondary degree or diploma or related B2B sales experience
- Strong account acquisition and follow-up skills
- Results driven with a desire to maximize commissions
- Ability to work independently and prioritizes their time efficiently
- Valid driver’s license
Please apply in confidence if you feel you have the qualifications for this position.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.