Territory Sales Representative – Kitchener/Waterloo
Our client, a leader within food service equipment industry, is currently looking for a Territory Sales Representative to join their field sales team for the Kitchener/Waterloo area. The primary focus of this position will be to increase sales and profits within your assigned territory. This individual will be selling to various distributors, end users and major national accounts within foodservice and B2B. To be a qualified candidate, you must have at least 18 months of outside sales experience WITHIN foodservice!
- Ensuring constant sales are made within all assigned and targeted accounts to achieve sale targets
- Using business acumen to determine what markets to call on and which area to hunt for new prospect clients
- Continuously monitoring market trends and competitor activities to stay on top of the market
- Understanding customer business needs and identifying buying behavior to position current and new products as well as creating a pipeline
- Dealing with customer issues and concerns
- Maintaining all customer information
- Proactively involved in getting coached and receiving feedbacks from team leaders and management
- Administrative functions
- Bachelor’s degree/College Diploma in related fields
- Minimum of 18 months outside sales experience within foodservice or B2B
- Passion for foodservice industry
- Previous experience within foodservice or similar industry
- Strong relationship building, communication and time management skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to travel within designated territory
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume to Sarah Goodyear using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.