Our client, a leading tier 1 company within foodservice is looking for a General Manager to join their team. The primary focus of this position will be to provide leadership, develop a strategic plan to increase revenues and ensuring cost effective utilization of resources.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining organizational strategic objective to ensure continuous growth, profitability and revenue
- Ensuring assigned venue operates within legal and professional standards
- Generating and managing financial reports
- Act as liaison and decision maker on inventory purchases and lease agreements
- Act as HR liaison for conflict resolution
- Conduct and review policies and procedures, contracts and RVP
- Manage scheduling and staffing needs
- Assess historical sales in order to determine purchasing patterns and cost of goods
- Lead and conduct performance evaluations for the management team
- Building a fundraising network
- representing the company at local, regional, divisional and national levels
- BA/BS with a major in business-related field
- Minimum 5-7 years management experience in food service distribution
- Experience formulation policies, financial statements, managing current resources and formulating new strategic objectives
- Ability to communicate with the team in a manner that fosters positivity
- Ability to make decisions under pressure
- Proficiency using MS Office
- Skilled in re-engineering operations and procedures
- Ability to drive results
- Ability to build effective working relationships
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume to Sarah Goodyear using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.