Our client, a leading tier 1 company within Foodservic, is looking for Key Account Manager to join their team. In order to be a qualified candidate, you must have outside sales experience. The primary focus of this position will be to develop sales while also targeting new businesses, cold calling and selling into existing businesses.
VERY IMPORTANT - Please only apply to the position if you have 1+ years of expereince within foodservice outside sales.
- Ensuring constant sales are made within all assigned and targeted accounts to achieve budget numbers
- Utilizing marketing insights to generate new opportunities
- Work closely with district sales reps and Distribution Management team to build relationships and close sales
- Understanding customer business needs and identifying buying behavior to position current and new products as well as creating a pipeline
- Dealing with customer issues and concerns
- Maintaining all customer information
- Proactively involved in getting coached and receiving feedbacks from team leaders and management
- Administrative functions
- Bachelor’s degree/College Diploma in related fields
- Outside/territory sales represenative experience absolutely necessary
- ~ 1-3 sales years experience within CPG
- ~ 1-3 sales years experience within foodservice preferred
- Experience with food suppliers, distributors or manufacturers preferred
- Strong relationship building, communication and time management skills
- Proficiency in MS office
- Familiar with Occupational Health and Safety Act & Regulations
- Valid Driver’s License
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume to Sarah Goodyear using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.