Our client is a well-established manufacturer and distributor of cleaning products and janitorial supplies, in business for over 30 years. Due to growth, they have asked Mark Tinkler of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Production Supervisor for their Oakville facility.
There are two shifts available – day shift and evening shift.
The Production Supervisor will play a key role in leadership of the manufacture, filling, and packaging of company products. The incumbent must have a deep understanding of blending, line fill operations, case filling, and process controls to ensure optimum quality and delivery.
- Lead a team of operators in the blending, blending, line fill operations, case filling, and process controls.
- Effectively manage staff scheduling and operational administration.
- Ability to coach for performance.
- Support Standard Operation Procedure maintenance.
- Production process optimization.
- Attention to detail, quality; must be dependable and accurate.
- Hands-on approach required.
- Accountable and responsible.
- Customer-centric with a high sense of urgency.
- Five to ten years’ experience as customer-centric production leader.
- Solid leadership skills to ensure the safe and effective operation of assigned manufacturing processes.
- Experience in consumer, commercial, or industrial industries with blend, line fill, & packaging operations.
- Experience with automated equipment / chemical processing.
- Entrepreneurial / Start-up mindset.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Strong process abilities to ensure that effective Standard Operating Procedures are followed.
- Effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Results driven and highly organized.
- Effective time management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in multiple functional areas simultaneously.
- Flexibility and adaptability to adjust to changing customer / business demands.
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume in confidence to Mark Tinkler via the “apply now” button.