Our client is a longstanding, heavy equipment and service company who prides themselves on a very favorable reputation that has been proudly built across the country. With decades of experience serving the Canadian market, our client is an exceptional leader who provides world class equipment and service solutions to a diverse customer base including, but not limited to, Municipalities, the Institution market, Contractors, and business operators. They are currently looking for an exceptional individual who has the drive and motivation to join their sales team as an Account Manager.
In this home-based position, we are looking for a self-starter with a very strong mechanical aptitude and experience selling into the industrial and/or municipal marketplace. Bottom line…our client is looking to drive sales growth across BC and into the Yukon market through existing customers, and new clientele. A key part of this role is ‘relationship management’. You will have the opportunity to build a market position by locating, developing, negotiating, and closing new business relationships in a long sales cycle environment; while truly focusing on growing and retaining a solid foundation of key accounts.
WHAT YOU BRING
In order to be successful in this role, it is critical that you possess a solid track record of relationship selling, with the ability to identifying and engaging new customer’s/business opportunities to consistently exceed target. Having experience selling equipment would be an asset.
In addition, you will have the following:
* Track record of selling in the industrial marketplace (with a distributor or manufacturer)
* Exceptional interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), presentation skills and a history of long-term customer relationships.
* Results driven with strong sales and marketing discipline, organizational skills, business acumen.
* Excellent negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, Word
* Willing and able to travel within and outside Canada – Passport required
* Possess a valid Driver’s License and clean driver's abstract. Commercial Driver’s License would be an asset.
* Possess a Degree, and/or 7+ years of applicable sales experience selling equipment or industrial product in a solution-based environment
* Must be willing and available to travel up to 50% outside the Lower Mainland.
If the opportunity to work with a national leader is of interest to you that provides a strong base, bonus, company vehicle, immediate benefits and in a home-based environment, please submit your resume in confidence to Cameron Lappin at email@example.com.