Our client, a leading distributor of quality industrial supplies, services, and essentials, has teamed up with Cameron Lappin of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Territory Sales Representative to join their team in BC. The successful candidate can look forward to forming a partnership with a solid brand that values excellence and professional growth.
As the Territory Sales Representative, you will be responsible for maintaining existing client relationships, by effectively growing accounts (both National and local) through strong business development. You will target potential companies, prospect new customers and initiate long-term partnerships while ensuring profitable growth in support of the targeted annual revenue and gross margin goals.
We are searching for individuals who excel in leadership and sales, enjoy contributing to a team and working with customers to find solutions to complex problems. Specifically, you have the following;
- 3+ years’ experience in a sales hunting capacity within the industrial space – preferably from Industrial Distribution
- Professional demeanor and ability to work with all levels externally, as well as internally
- Exceptionally strong project management, time management, negotiation and presentation skills
- Extremely organized, flexible, proactive and creative
- Excellent communication and follow up skills
- Proficient computer skills and aptitude
- Possession of a valid license
- A post-secondary education is preferred
If you match the above profile and are looking for an opportunity to work within the industrial sector with a company excels in training, benefits, and growth, apply today! This role is flexible, and has the abilitly to work remotley (home office) to really maximize your time in the sales territroy, along with a competitive compensation package up for grabs…
Please submit your resume in confidence to Cameron Lappin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.