Our client is one of Canada’s leading suppliers in the distribution of industrial and electrical products with thousands of sku’s and nearly 1,000 employees across Canada. This innovative and industry leading company is currently searching for a Regional Vice President to join their Calgary team. They are looking for someone who is a born leader, innovative, and a strategic thinker, who can hit the ground running and grow existing accounts as well as expand the business into potential niche markets.
Assuming the position of the Regional Vice President you are responsible for the following but not limited to:
- Maintain existing clients in the region with an effort to gain share in expanded categories
- Anticipate key market drivers and focus on areas with the greatest improvement opportunities
- Communicate and implement new strategies and effectively launch new business initiatives while always maintaining the company’s philosophy.
- Develop and maintain a dynamic sales plan to accurately forecast and exceed sales initiatives and monthly goals.
- Manage and drive your divisional P&L
- Must have 5-10 years of experience in sales and leadership with demonstrated experience driving revenue growth to attain goals and objectives
- Experience recruiting, training, developing and managing a regional sales force and executing both tactical and strategic business plans.
- Advanced negotiating skills with experience securing and delivering complex supply agreements
- Strategic thinker with electrical utility sector would be a strong asset
To apply for this position please submit your resume directly to Greg Fawcett by clicking “Apply for job” or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.