Our client is the industry leader of continuing medical education for healthcare professionals.They are currently looking for a Vice President, IT Operations to join their team based in Toronto, ON.
The incumbent will be a dynamic and proactive leader, responsible for all operations related to the company's information technology systems and digital programs. The successful candidate will provide leadership to the operations planning process and will implement new programmatic operational initiatives.
- Accountability for integrating a new LMS solution into the Company’s operations while maintaining the existing legacy system, along with ongoing IT recommendations.
- Oversee technical development staff and manage transition of skills and employees to suit a new operating model/IT.
- Regularly reviews actual performance against operating plans and standards.
- Monitor performance using project management tools and traditional reports on key measures that impact quality, cost and on-time completion of projects.
- Manage Team Project Managers and Content Development Managers and provide leadership in project prioritization and problem-solving through liaising closely with all internal stakeholders.
- Manage resourcing for operation requirements with HR - contract workers, new hires etc.
- Be actively involved in all programs and services, developing a broad and deep knowledge of all programs and making recommendations for program improvement and delivery optimization.
- Lead the planning, implementation, and monitoring of projects at the direction of the CEO.
- Liaise with the CFO and VP Marketing on designing and gathering business intelligence metrics for internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop, establish, and direct execution of operating policies to support overall company policies and objectives and to maximize efficiency and quality of work.
- Work with the CEO in identifying trends in the industry, instituting new programs or products and evaluating products and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business
- Advanced degree preferable (ie. MBA, Computer Science, Project Management)
- Proven operational experience at a small to mid-size professional services organization
- Solid working knowledge of operations, systems, and e-learning landscape including LMS software
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with ability to think and act strategically
- Must have strong technical skills balanced with exceptional communication and leadership qualities
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter with hands-on approach
All interested and qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume to Ben Lamarche at email@example.com