Lock Search Group is actively sourcing for a high-energy, driven Business Development Representative to join their client in Vancouver. The Business Development Representative collaborates with internal teams to foster valuable relationships with brokers. If you have proven experience in business development in the insurance industry, we’d love to hear from you!
Our client is one of the largest Canadian owned property and casualty insurers in Canada. They have been consistently rated among the industry’s most respected and trusted insurance agency. They offer a rewarding work environment, great opportunity for advancement and growth, a large degree of flexibility and a strong benefits package for their employees.
- Lead and manage broker relationships
- Ensure smooth flow of communication with brokers and assist in addressing any company/brokerage concerns
- Contribute to new product launches, training sessions and coordinate efforts and market information with internal teams
- Assess new opportunities for growth based on a working knowledge of the local market and competitive landscape
- Support special products under the guidance of the business development umbrella as required
- 3+ years underwriting experience, property or casualty industry an asset
- Completed post-secondary education or related business experience an asset
- Proven success and experience in business development
- Experience working with insurance brokers
- Excellent communication skills and ability to tailor sales and marketing materials to the client
- Solid relationship building skills and a decisive and persuasive communication style
- Proven ability to present to various audiences in an engaging manner
- Analytical mindset and focus on achieving objectives
- Team player attitude!
Interested? Forward your application to Frank Joe.