A national leader in finance and growth capital is looking to add an experienced Finance Manager to their growing team in Vancouver and have partnered with Lock Search Group to find the right fit. Based Downtown, the Finance Manager is responsible for executing credit analysis and processes for commercial clients of varying complexities. The Finance Manager collaborates with our client’s financial institution partners and is responsible for negotiation, analysis and structuring credit terms.
As the key person on the finance team the Finance Manager will take the lead on commercial lending processes. They will play a critical role in independently conducting analysis, establishing appropriate parameters and securing suitable credit for their clients.
- Collaborate with commercial clients and financial institutions to secure financing and credit solutions
- Determine financial eligibility of commercial clients and produce appropriate documentation to support findings
- Leverage analytical models and establish appropriate pricing and structure of commercial credit products
- Conduct regular risk analysis for clients and market value of credit services
- Serve as primary point of contact for clients, (including negotiation of services and terms
- Make recommendations for continual improvement on internal processes and procedures
- 5+ years' experience in commercial lending environment
- Postsecondary education in Finance, Accounting or relevant field
- Experience managing commercial lending processes for organizations of varying complexity
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of financial models
- Strong communication skills
- Professional Accounting of Finance Designation
Interested? Please submit your resume to Frank Joe.