LOCK SEARCH GROUP
POSITION: Account Coordinator
LOCATION: North York, ON
Lock Search Group is a leading permanent placement recruiting firm and our client is one of Canada’s leading national distributors of building products in the construction market (residential, commercial, and industrial).
In this role, you will work with existing customers (mainly builders/developers) to ensure the smooth execution of the product delivery process. This role will have a significant project management component and will help to manage construction projects that are robust and highly valued.
- Assist with answering customer calls and emails, as well as monitoring the counter, order entry, pricing, returns, upselling, relationship building, and upselling
- Assist with escalated issues, such as backorders, expediting, issues with vendors, etc
- Assist with processing RGAs
- Monitor product stock, pricing, and margin
- Work with internal teams such as shipping, purchasing, quotations, etc
- Liaison with quotations, shipping and purchasing departments
- University Degree
- 3+ years of previous experience in customer service, ideally in the wholesale/industrial industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task
- Organized with a strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and order entry systems
- Competitive Base salary
- Benefits & Pension Plan
- Profit Sharing
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Dana Lamanna using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.