LOCK SEARCH GROUP
POSITION: Quotations Analyst
LOCATION: North York, ON
Lock Search Group is a leading permanent placement recruiting firm and our client is one of Canada’s leading national distributors of building products in the construction market (residential, commercial, and industrial).
In this position, you would be responsible for assisting with the quotations process for sizable construction proposals.
- Provide leadership to the quotations team, including coaching, training, and hiring
- Manage the Project Management shared drive by creating access privileges
- Manage the Job Closing Board and Shared Quote Service
- Prepare margin and pricing authorizations
- Assist with project negotiations (re-quotes), as well as follow-up (tracking)
- Attend vendor trainings, and develop strong relationships with vendors and customers
- Create resource tools such as cross-reference charts
- Monitor sales and margin growth
- Create take-offs based on on specifications from contractor websites, e-mails, etc.
- Prepare estimates and quotes for tendered fixture projects
- Develop an understanding of mechanical specifications for bidding purposes
- Create drawings submissions, and assist with review analysis, and resolution process
- Assist the front-line customer service team by occasionally answering calls, taking orders, and providing counter assistance
- Work with Customer Service on fixture contracts and projects
- University Degree
- 3+ years of previous experience in Quotations
- Leadership and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and manage hard deadlines
- Analytical and problem-solving mind-set
- Strong communication skills
- Adept with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, and technical systems
- Base salary
- Benefits & pension
- Profit Sharing
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Dana Lamanna using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.