LOCK SEARCH GROUP
POSITION: Account Executive
LOCATION: Atlanta area
Lock Search Group is a leading permanent placement recruiting firm and we are currently recruiting on behalf of one of North America’s fastest growing companies!
Our client is a high-growth security technology company and they are in need of an Account Executive to further develop business in Atlanta and the surrounding region.
In this role, you would be responsible for growing business across a defined territory based out of a home office.
The company is the #1 provider in this space and in a rapid stage of growth. There is some existing business in this region to manage and grow but overall the territory is very untapped so there is lots of growth potential to capitalize on! The company culture is young, modern, innovative, extremely performance driven, and fast-paced and has elements of a tech start-up!
In order to be considered for this position, your experience must fall into 1 or both of the following categories:
- B2B sales experience selling into the multifamily vertical – i.e. property management, real estate investment trust groups
- B2B consultative sales experience with a large company selling a complex & technical SERVICE/CONCEPT
- Create strategic sales plans to determine the best methods to penetrate target clients, market, and verticals
- Develop strong knowledge of product and service offerings to best deliver a consultative, solution-based sale to clients
- Leverage strong relationship building skills with key decision makers, use probing skills, and needs assessment selling principles to best target and service client needs
- Create strong sales presentations through developing innovative proposals and comprehensive solution packages for security systems
- Work closely with internal teams to best ensure deliverables are met and clients are satisfied with service levels
- Create reports on activity level and forecasts
- MUST HAVE: Post-Secondary Degree, preferably in Business or related fields
- MUST HAVE: 5+ years of B2B sales experience, preferably selling technology or security solutions
- Strong business development mindset, with the ability to drive net new business
- Experience with strategic, solution-selling/consultative selling methodologies
- Demonstrated track record of excellence in sales
- Ability to manage project timelines and deliverables with internal teams based on client service packages
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with C-Suite decision makers
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to create strategic plans to identify effective sales opportunities
- Team player with the ability to motivate and manage
- Valid Drivers License and access to a vehicle – on-site customer visits and after-hours meetings/networking events will be required occasionally
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and CRMs
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Dana Lamanna using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.