Looking for Board Experience?
Vice President of Administration
APICS Edmonton is looking for a VP of Administration for our chapter. This is a volunteer position and only requires 3-4 hours a month, and is a vital part of keeping our Chapter running.
APICS is the association for supply chain management. We are the leading provider of research, education, and certification programs that elevate supply chain excellence, innovation, and resilience. Become a member to expand your knowledge and advance your career. Volunteer for a board position to gain access to a powerful network as you also gain experience on a board.
The board meets once a month from September to June, taking the summer months off, and it is the VP of Administration’s responsibility to keep the Chapter current with APICS corporate’s reporting requirements.
Other duties include...
- Maintain a record of the minutes of all regular and special Board and Chapter meetings.
- Maintain Board meeting schedule.
- Ensures compliance with C-BAR requirements.
- Ensures Chapter Articles are followed and amended as necessary.
- Chairs board and committee meetings in the absence of the President.
- Performs other duties as directed by the President.
If you are interested in volunteering your time and helping out our local Chapter, please contact Christopher Goodrick, at firstname.lastname@example.org