Our client is the industry leader. They have asked Paul Melanson of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Director of Operations to join their organization in Moncton, New Brunswick. This role will oversee the operational activities in the region.
- Ensure region is in compliance with policies and procedures, health & safety standards, and external legislation through regular monitoring and auditing
- Establish workflow efficiencies, cost effectiveness, and excellent customer service for clients
- Manage health and safety activities by addressing safety issues, conducting root cause analyses, and implementing corrective and preventative action
- Lead human resources functions including talent mentoring, hiring, and review. Maintain staffing levels and training requirements for operational efficiency
- Achieve and exceed operational and financial targets for the region
- Initiate and monitor Accreditation Canada activities
- Bachelor's or higher in relevant discipline
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suites, ERP systems
- 3-5 yrs' experience in an operations or project management role
- Must have strong communication and leadership skills to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in achieving operational results
- Flexibility to travel 20%
- Bilingual and asset
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume to Paul Melanson using the "Apply" button. Please note that while we thank all applicants, only those seriously considered will be contacted.
Connect with Paul Melanson
902 491 4491