PLEASE READ THE QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT CAREFULLY AND ONLY APPLY IF YOU QUALIFY. ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Director of Sales, Canada - Foodservice
Our client, a well-established manufactuerer within the foodservice industry, is currently looking for a Director of Sales for the Canadian Division to join their team. The main purpose of this role is to manage revenue, build a sales team and own every aspect of the P&L analysis. This person will directly report to the CEO and work closely with the Executive Team.
- Carrying out sales forecasting and budgeting processes
- Work closely with other departments to proactively monitor sale activities while striving to maintain high quality of work with accuracy and consistency
- Identifying opportunities to improve company processes
- Monitoring the efficiency of distribution processes including sales reports and other intelligence
- Working closely with the sales management team to optimize the technology company uses and ensure the right investments are being made
- Working with the senior leadership team to come up with sales incentive compensation program
- Working closely with different departments – accounting, finance, HR to aid with sales incentives compensation management
- Other key management responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- MBA preferred
- At least 5 years of experience managing people
- Experience within Consumers Packaged Goods (CPG) or Foodservice
- Working knowledge of analyzing financial statements
- Ability to allocate resources
- Other leadership competencies
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Sarah Goodyear using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.