Our client is one of the leading suppliers of premium, high-end building products and has been serving clients in the construction market for well over a century. Priding themselves on their quality and extraordinary customer service they have grown to be a supplier of choice in their segment. They are currently looking for a highly motivated Senior Technical Sales Representative to join their team in Vancouver, British Columbia and promote their high-quality products across the province.
As the Senior Technical Sales Representative, you will be responsible for selling, specifying, and the promotion of products to the commercial, and institutional market space – as well, working closely with Contractors, Developers, and Designers. Using your industry knowledge and experience, you will identify and pursue large potential business opportunities to ensure profitable growth, as well as oversee, manage, and partner with existing key accounts. This role has a flexible environment and the ability to work from home -- providing you with a great work-life balance.
As the Senior Technical Sales Representative, you will also be expected to:
- Promote the company’s product line, brand, and value
- Maintain current and up to date market intelligence – important to be a leader in your space given the senior nature of the role
- Maintain customer base through strong customer relationship management
- Work collaboratively with your internal stakeholders which includes operations, and marketing
- This includes mentorship and coaching to other sales professionals within the team across Canada
- Participate in additional sales activities such as industry trade shows, branch meetings, and other tasks as assigned
- University degree or equivalent experience in sales, marketing and/or business
- 3+ years of direct Sales experience in the commercial building products space – experience with specifying tile, stone, and mason would be a strong asset
- Results-driven, enthusiastic, high energy, and positive attitude
- Customer-oriented with a polished and professional demeanor
- Demonstrated communication, and listening skills
- Knowledge of the building products sector is an asset
- Valid drivers license and clean abstract
If the opportunity to work with an industry-leading company, providing a very attractive compensation package, performance incentives, and comprehensive benefits is of interest to you, please reply in confidence.
To apply directly please send your resume to Cameron Lappin by using the “Apply” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.