Lock Search Group is currently partnered with a growing national provider of customized insurance solutions. Alongside Canadians Coast to Coast, they leverage advanced industry knowledge to determine the best policies for their commercial and niche market clients. Known for their unique products and dedication to their clients, they are highly regarded in the industry.
An exciting opportunity exists to join our client as an Assistant Director of Claims in their downtown Vancouver Office. Achieving and exceeding national goals; developing and streamlining workflows; advising and leading a team of experienced claims and adjusting professionals are some of the key responsibilities for the Assistant Director of Claims. RESPONSIBILITIES
* Achieve and exceed goals pertaining to operational, quality, and revenue targets
* Develop and support the implementation of operational workflows and adherence to corporate guidelines
* Supervise and lead a team of examiners sharing technical expertise and best practices knowledge
* Effectively communicate internally and foster a seamless communication flow between claims and other departments
* Provide technical expertise, oversight, advice on challenging claims
* Mentor team to deliver the highest level of quality and consistency throughout the customer experience, and policy interpretation.
* Providing direction on claims matters and technical issues
* Evaluate Claims team performance and review file feedback regularly
* 8+ years claims experience, a thorough understanding of property and casualty insurance industry an asset
* Post-secondary education and Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) designation or higher
* Proven people management or supervision experience
* Experience with claims in British Columbia and its associated best practices
* The ability to develop and support a high performing team
* Previous supervisory experience is an asset
* Strong problem-solving skills and confidence in decision making
* Self-motivated and driven
If the opportunity to assume a key leadership role in a dynamic organization is appealing to you and you welcome the opportunity to make a measurable contribution:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Frank Joe using the “Apply” button.