Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.
Inside Sales Representative - Electrical Distribution
Our client, a national distributor of electrical products is searching for an Inside Sales Representative for their location in Langley, BC.
In this Inside Sales role, you will execute all functions required to support sales and maintain established customer relations. You will get hands-on experience with diverse products and learn the fundamentals of the business, customers, and product lines. In a fast-paced environment, your time will be spent supporting customers and your team in multiple avenues including, providing exceptional customer service to walk-in clients at the counter, to working through inquiries and product requests over the phone, to responding to multiple emails that will hit the inbox throughout the day -- never a dull moment in the world of Industrial/Wholesale Distribution!!!
- Contacting current customers and upselling products and services offered
- Responding and to customer inquiries
- Building and maintaining relationships with current customers
- Business Development
- Managing and updating the CRM.
- Providing technical support for customers
- Constant professional development to better understand market trends, the products and services offered and the sales process
- Experience with inbound sales systems and environments from within wholesale
- 3+ years Inside/Counter Sales experience is preferred – experience with CRM/ERP software is important
- Industrial, Electrical, or Automotive knowledge would be an asset
- Excellent verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills
- Highly flexible and adaptable with strong organization and time management skills
- A team player who demonstrates initiative and a positive professional attitude and manner
- Experience in developing and presenting quotations, packages, and pricing
If you feel you a good fit for the role of Inside Sales Representative and are looking to grow with an organization that focuses on rewarding their employees for the success of the company, please reply in confidence.
To apply directly please send your resume to Cameron Lappin by using the “Apply” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.