Our client is a leader in the management of chronic pain with clinics across Ontario. They are currently in the process taking the company to the next level, and are seeking a President & CEO to provide the vision and leadership to acheive this goal.
Based in Toronto, ON, the President & CEO will lead the Executive Management team while developing strategic plans to advance the company's objectives and communicate the company's vision to all stakeholders.
- Direct the Executive Management team to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies, as well as working with the Executive Management team and the board to define a strong strategic vision for the company
- Develop relationships with capital markets participants and ensure vision and goals are communicated to the market
- Drive the company to achieve growth, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives
- Lead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes
- Foster a success-oriented environment within the company
- Provide leadership as required to the CFO in (i) raising additional capital at appropriate valuations to enable the company to meet growth objectives, (ii) developing financial planning and budgets for the company and (iii) preparing financial statements and related disclosure documents
- Identify acquisition and merger opportunities and direct integration activities
- Foster a culture of learning, trust, responsibility and empowerment in the organization
- Integrity, empathy and visionary leadership
- Entrepreneurial spirit with energy and passion for the business
- A strong communicator with the ability to motivate shareholders, customers, employees and business partners
- A desire and proven ability to lead a team of high performers
- Expert knowledge and skill in deal making, partnerships and regulatory and clinical processes
- Wide network of industry contacts
- Motivated by achievement
- 5+ years in a President/CEO position within the Healthcare industry in either Canada or the U.S.
- Experience in raising capital and managing a publicly traded company, including experience with developing relationships with research analysts and investment bankers
- Proven experience with investor relations
- Strong understanding of government relations, regulatory and clinical landscape
- Experience managing mergers and acquisitions within healthcare is an asset
- Scientific university degree and MBA degrees preferred
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume to Steve Bews at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.